The OOliba Modeller enables the insurance companies to build their own financial risk model in an intuitive way with a graphic interface based on a ‘drag-&-drop’ system.
The standard architecture is sufficiently flexible to enable risk life modelling as well as non-life and health.
The OOliba modeler provides advanced and efficient features like:
- An extensive set of nodes/components to pick from during model design
- Model re-use via the use of sub-models
- A wide spectrum of in-built libraries
- Additional flexibility to implement user-defined libraries
- Library extension by means of shared library modules.
- Ready-to-use interface to access data from commonly used data management tools like excel spreadsheets and comma separated value (CSV) files.